If you are 18 or older, we grant you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive, no assignable, no sub-licensable license to access CL in compliance with the TOU. If you are younger than 18, please have your parent, older brother or sister or guardian assist you when wanting to make a purchase or create a listing.
You agree not to license, distribute, make derivative works, display, sell, or “frame” content from the store (unless it for the purpose of spreading good news or forwarding an item onto a friend or a family member. This excludes also content you create and wish to share with friends/family.
You grant the store a perpetual, irrevocable, unlimited, worldwide, fully paid/or unpaid sub licensable license to use, copy, perform, display, distribute, and make derivative (copy) works from blogging content you post.
As a member of the the store network you agree not to use or provide software (except for general purpose web browsers and email clients, or software expressly licensed by us) or services that interact or interoperate with the store e.g. for downloading, uploading, posting, flagging, emailing, search, or mobile use.
“Robots, spiders, scripts, scrapers, crawlers, etc. are prohibited, as are misleading, unsolicited, unlawful, and/or spam postings/email. You agree not to collect users’ personal and/or contact information (“PI”).”
You agree we may moderate access and use in our sole discretion, e.g. by blocking (e.g. IP addresses), filtering, deletion, delay, omission, verification, and/or access/account/license termination if we feel that the content posted is not up to our standards, is misleading un-vetted, illegal and not in the public’s best interest.
Stop – If you intent to buy-sell or circulate information as follows.
Please don’t use the store for these purposes, and flag anyone else you see doing so.
- Weapons; firearms/guns and components; BB/pellet, stun, and spear guns; etc.
- Ammunition, clips, cartridges, reloading materials, gunpowder, fireworks, explosives.
- Broken or recalled items (unless stated) hazardous materials; body parts/fluids; un-sanitized bedding/clothing.
- Prescription drugs, medical devices; controlled substances and related items.
- Alcohol or tobacco; unpackaged or adulterated food or cosmetics.
- Child pornography; bestiality; offers or solicitation of illegal prostitution.
- Pet sales (re-homing with small adoption fee ok), animal parts, stud service.
- Endangered, imperiled and/or protected species and any parts thereof, eg ivory.
- False, misleading, deceptive, or fraudulent content; bait and switch; keyword spam.
- Offensive, obscene, defamatory, threatening, or malicious postings or email.
- Anyone’s personal, identifying, confidential or proprietary information.
- Food stamps, WIC vouchers, SNAP or WIC goods, governmental assistance.
- Stolen property, property with serial number removed/altered, burglary tools, etc.
- ID cards, licenses, police insignia, government documents, birth certificates, etc.
- US military items not demilitarized in accord with Defense Department policy.
- Counterfeit, replica, or pirated items; tickets or gift cards that restrict transfer.
- Lottery or raffle tickets, sweepstakes entries, slot machines, gambling items.
- Spam; miscategorized, over posted, cross-posted, or nonlocal content.
- Postings or email the primary purpose of which is to drive traffic to a website.
- Postings or email offering, promoting, or linking to unsolicited products or services.
- Affiliate marketing; network, or multi-level marketing; pyramid schemes.
- Any good, service, or content that violates the law or legal rights of others.
To the extent permitted by law, fees are nonrefundable, even for posts we remove. We may refuse purchases, which may place a hold on your account.
DISCLAIMER. MANY JURISDICTIONS HAVE LAWS PROTECTING CONSUMERS AND OTHER CONTRACT PARTIES, LIMITING THEIR ABILITY TO WAIVE CERTAIN RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES. WE RESPECT SUCH LAWS; NOTHING HEREIN Sthe storeL WAIVE RIGHTS OR RESPONSIBILITIES THAT CANNOT BE WAIVED.
To the extent permitted by law, (1) we make no promise as to the store, its completeness, accuracy, availability, timeliness, propriety, security or reliability; however it is our goal to adhere to a standard of business exchange that is transparent, honest and has the customer’s best interest as a priority. The same values that were espoused by the legend of the store.
(2) Your access and use are at your own risk, and the store is provided “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE”; (3) we are not liable for any harm resulting from (a) user content; (b) user conduct, e.g. illegal conduct; (c) your the store use; or (d) our representations; (4) WE AND OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES (“the store ENTITIES”), DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES & CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT;(however, we will do our very best to monitor all posting to make sure they are within the guidelines as explained herein in this document) (5) the store ENTITIES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS (E.G. OF PROFIT, REVENUE, DATA, OR GOODWILL); (6) IN NO EVENT ( the store) OUR TOTAL LIABILITY EXCEED $100 OR WHAT YOU PAID the store IN THE PAST YEAR.